Hazardous dust vacuums are deemed safe to vacuum dust with a low flash point and are combustible or dusts that are deemed dangerous when inhaled. Hazardous dust vacuums should be equipped with HEPA filtration that filters out harmful air borne dust particles above 99% up to 0.3 microns.
The latest combustible dust vacuums from Spillrite Vacuums Australia are cyclone trolley vacuums fitted with a heavy duty industrial HEPA filtration unit. Maximum HEPA airflow output is 425cfm and the three models are the 75 cfm, 100 cfm and 200 cfm systems. models: HEPA75EX/CYC/TV - HEPA100EX/CYC/TV - HEPA200EX/CYC/TV
With cyclonic separator and equipped with HEPA filtration is this model. Built on a stable and strong aluminium frame measuring 1220 mm long x 610mm wide and 1060mm high.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Hepa filter vacuum cleaner
The Trolley cyclone vacuum fitted with a HEPA filration system filters out all hazardous dusts and fumes with 99.99% efficiency down to .3 mcrons.
The above image shows hows this vacuum system works.
- The waste is vacuumed up and is captured via the vacuum's cyclonic separator.
- 99% of the dust, debris and particulate is forced into the capture bin using centrifugal force.
- The dust and debris stays in the capture bin and does not transfer to the main pneumatic power tank.
- The suction is generated in the yellow pneumatic power box on top of the power tank and transferred through the black transfer hose.
- Less than 1% of dust and debris vacuumed up ends up in the power tank with it's own primary filter.
- All hazardous dust and contaminated air that bypasses the primary filter is exhausted into the HEPA filter (7).
- Once the hazardous dust and air has been ejected through the HEPA filter it is free of dangerous particles that are trapped inside the HEPA filter box.
Buy compressed air dust vacuums in the UK