Explosion Proof dust vacuum-SPAV100SS with cyclone
The Spillrite explosion proof anti static SPAV100 dust vacuum is an air powered model that consumes 100 cfm of compressed air.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2. Spillrite EX models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation.
Power head is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
The complete systems are fitted with a variety of anti static features which include;
• Anti-static filter cartridge
• Static build up release chain
• Anti-static suction hose
• Anti-static connection fittings
• Anti-static grounding strap to cyclone
• Smooth bore inner cyclone wall to prevent tribo-electric charging
• Metal construction of main units
• Complete earth and grounding of whole system
• No heating elements
• No electrical components
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3-5 business days
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EXPLOSION PROOF WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||16" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||541 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN REVERSE|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||12 METRES|