Combustible dust vacuums are designed to vacuum explosive dusts in a safe manner. It takes just one spark to ignite a static charged dry waste and cause an explosion. Spillrite takes your safety seriously and manufactures are powered pneumatic vacuums that have no moving parts or any source of heat or ignition source thereby preventing any ignition or explosion.
The combustible air powered dust vacuum systems produce high vacuum and is designed for the safe recovery of combustible dusts.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
ASH VAC CYCLONIC SEPARATOR
DTV-CYCLONE POWER CONNECTION HOSE
50MM X 15 METRES SUCTION HOSE TO CYCLONE
HEAVY DUTY STEEL DRUM
CYCLONE LOCK RING
DRUM TOP VAC 260 SUPER EX AS - MILD STEEL LID WITH POWDER COATED SILENCER OVER TRIPLE VENTURI SYSTEM
3/4" OR 1" CHICAGO COUPLING FOR AIR CONNECTION
SILENCER HOUSING TRIPLE THRUSTER VENTURI SYSTEM - AVERAGE 89DB @ 2 METRES
DRY WASTE - COMBUSTIBLE DUSTS INCLUDING FLY ASH AND COAL DUST
Included in kit:
- Anti-static cyclone fitted to galvanised steel Australian 205 lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 89-95 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Triple ULTRA THRUSTER venturi's
- OPTION - Reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out kit
- Explosion proof filter cartridge
- 15 metres of explosion proof 50mm suction hose
- Single 50mm straight suction wand
- 450 mm floor tool 50mm
- EXPLOSION PROOF 50 mm camlock connection kit
- EXPLOSION PROOF FITTINGS
- 2 x 205 Heavy duty steel drums
- Instruction sheet
Spillrite sells to most major power stations in Australia for the recovery of coal dust and fly ash.