The latest combustible and hazardous dust vacuum from Spillrite Vacuums Australia is the the HEPA100EX/CYC/TV.
With cyclonic separator and equipped with HEPA filtration is this model. Built on a stable and strong aluminium frame measuring 1220 mm long x 610mm wide and 1060mm high.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Spillrite EX models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation. Power head is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground or trolley and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
Unit comes with a trolley to convert to a mobile wet and dry vacuum unit.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - STANDARD WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN VAC ONLY|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||17 METRES|
1. Cyclone - (anti-static resin) with integrated anti-static chain
2. Metal cyclone connection
3. Anti-static hose with helix
4. Steel capture tank
5. Air powered head - no moving
parts, no heating element
6. Metal fittings between cyclone head, tank and trolley
7. Steel power tank
8. Metal trolley
9. Metal grounding chain under platform
10. Enhanced anti-static grounding chain
fitted to cyclone
11. Anti-static filter fitted to power head
12. Anti-static hose has the helix wire exposed and touching either wand or camlock under red tape.
13. Connect AS chain from suction hose connection to cyclone chain to complete grounding circuit.
The collection bin that sits beneath the cyclone is attached to the the trolley by a tipping frame. This means that when the cyclone is removed the collection bin is cantilevered on the frame to help the operator empty the contents without having to lift the bin. It simply tips on the frame. This ergonomic feature helps prevent workplace injury and strain.