Hepa filter vacuum cleaner
The Trolley cyclone vacuum fitted with a HEPA filration system filters out all hazardous dusts and fumes with 99.99% efficiency down to .3 mcrons.
The above image shows hows this vacuum system works.
- The waste is vacuumed up and is captured via the vacuum's cyclonic separator.
- 99% of the dust, debris and particulate is forced into the capture bin using centrifugal force.
- The dust and debris stays in the capture bin and does not transfer to the main pneumatic power tank.
- The suction is generated in the yellow pneumatic power box on top of the power tank and transferred through the black transfer hose.
- Less than 1% of dust and debris vacuumed up ends up in the power tank with it's own primary filter.
- All hazardous dust and contaminated air that bypasses the primary filter is exhausted into the HEPA filter (7).
- Once the hazardous dust and air has been ejected through the HEPA filter it is free of dangerous particles that are trapped inside the HEPA filter box.