Gutter vacuum - gutter vacuum systems
Spillrite GSS580 Gutter Vacuum with new power module starting at $18900 + gst
580-200 $18,900 + gst
580-600 $19,900 + gst
Australia's original and still the best PD Blower gutter vacuum system.
The GSS580-600. 2017 model
The 580-600 has been designed and built by engineers to be the most powerful and efficient gutter vacuum on the Australian market. It has more power than a standard vac truck.
Now powered by the 2017 model S2 PD Blower power unit it is a business just waiting to be started by you.
The Spillrite Gutter Super Sucker 580 has been built from the ground up with one purpose in mind. To create the most powerful gutter vacuum system in
in Australia that has the ability to easily jump to dozens of different applications allowing the owner operator to make an income from multiple streams.
Let’s have a look under the hood..........
This state of the art finely tuned power plant has a 3 year warranty and when delivered to you has been tested and passed by qualified engineers.
The power plant of the whole system is a Positive Displacement Blower. This kind of industrial pump is used in factories all over the world and also in most of the large vacuum trucks that do what is known as non-destructive digging. They use a pd blower because they are immensely powerful and very reliable. Generally a pd blower in a factory will run 24 hours a day 7 days a week without stopping. The first oil change for the 580 pd blower is 100 hours and the second is 1500 hours. They are strong and destruction proof. The prefect combination for a small business owner that wants a vacuum system that is reliable, low maintenance and cheap to run.
At the heart of any gutter vacuum system is the waste capture tank. Ours has a massive 600kg capacity and has an inbuilt filter as well as the filter on the blower. The tank can be increased up to 1000 kg if needed.
The tank is ultra strong to be able to handle the power of he PD Blower. We don't use steel drums as these can crush under the power of the PD Blower and then cost you hundreds in replacement costs. Our steel tanks are designed to last for years and years.
Inclusions in this package;
- Business in a box complete website to get your new business off the ground and earning quickly
- High quality powder coated industrial steel power unit base
- 580 GSS S2 Ingersoll Rand PD Blower package
- Vacuum rating - 50%
- Flow at inlet - 900 m3/hr
- Industrial vacuum relief valve
- 22 litre fuel tank
- Inlet filter - primary
- Tank filter - secondary washable
- Vibration isolators - McKay rubber insertion mounts
- Paint finish - Industrial Enamel to AS2700
- Electric key start
- Heavy duty 12 volt battery
- 600 kg powder coated steel capture tank ( can be increased to 1000kg)
- Float valve for liquid shut off
- Australian made laser cut hose reel - 60 metre capable
- 50mm crevice tool
- 50mm black L wand
- 3 years warranty on engine
- System suits cab tray or 8x5 trailer. Tank can be modified in size if needed
- Honda GX630 petrol motor
Different tank configurations and the combination of a cyclone means the 580 GSS can be used for virtually any wet and dry application
- Vacuums all wet and dry waste
Call 1 300 822 832