The SPAV/SS/Cyclone combo and the Drum Top Vac Combustible Dust Vacuum combo are cyclonic separators - air powered vacuum units that use an industry recognised cyclone to achieve impressive separation of waste from the main filtration unit. The systems can be supplied with a trolley platform and mounting brackets to secure the two tanks.
The unit is powered by Spillrite Twin Reverse Thruster venturi's and comes in many different configurations. The systems use stainless steel tanks and heavy gauge steel drums for both the vacuum and the waste trap containers. From power settings starting at 48 cfm of compressed air usage right up to the ULTRA 260 cfm model.
The benefits of using a Spillrite SPAV Cyclone system
- NO electric motors to burn out
- 3-4 times the power of an electric vacuum
- 5 year warranty of the vacuum system
- Stainless steel industry safe tanks
- Anti-static fittings
- True explosion proof characteristics
- Power consumption between 48-260 cfm
- Cyclone separates more than 97% of waste
- Easy and safe to use
Ideal for the following wastes